This has got to be the best value golf buy of the year!!! Extremely high finish golf front home overlooking the 15th fairway with a lightly treed backdrop providing privacy whilst still maintaining a spectacular golf course view. The photos do not convey the serene and relaxed feel of this beautiful home. Four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and the living rooms are all on ground level as well a gorgeous private front courtyard.
Upstairs is the huge luxury master suite with massive walk in robe, ensuite and balcony. Despite being on the golf course this home is in an area with no body corporate. At night you can fall asleep to the sound of the waves and capture the beautiful breezes. Walking distance to 3 prestigious schools, only 5 minutes to the beach and 15 minutes to the airport. Some of the incredible features this home has on offer are:
– stunning recently renovated huge white kitchen
– 11m x 4m sparkling salt water pool – this really is big enough for all the family!
– loads of room to laze about by the pool and enjoy a BBQ on the deck
– stunning hard wood timber stair case
– timber bi-fold doors open to gorgeous private courtyard, perfect as a second living space or alfresco dining
– huge kitchen with 900mm gas cooking, stone benchtops and timber bifold window
– bathroom, ensuite plus a separate powder room
– massive master suite with private balcony, huge walk in robe and ensuite
– loads of storage including complete mezzanine storage level in the garage
– rear gate directly onto golf course
A home of this quality and location won’t last long. Call me to arrange a private inspection.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 594 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View