This stunning resort style home on 725m2 is located in one of the premier streets of Peregian Springs just a short walk to the golf course, schools, shops, off-lead dog park and transport. A few minutes drive and you are on the white sandy beaches the Sunshine Coast is renowned for.
Ironhurst Place is a quiet cul-du-sac with a walkway straight through to Peregian Springs Drive for the short walk to schools and shops.
Some of the other incredible features of this beautiful home are:
– Zoned and ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Stunning salt water pool with spa and water feature
– High ceilings throughout
– An abundance of louvres and floor to ceiling glass windows
– Timber bifold doors and Plantation Shutters
– Master retreat located on entire level 1
– Large grassed area which could become even bigger by moving the fence to the boundary
– 900mm gas cooking and 40mm stone benchtops
– Plumbed for water to the fridge
– Double lock up garage with huge amount of storage and separate work shop/storage space
– Great sized laundry with door to clothesline
The master suite is located on level 1 and in addition to the large en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles, twin hand basins, huge shower recess and walk-thru-robe with laundry chute, there is also a separate sitting room with kitchenette and private balcony overlooking the golf course beyond. There are 3 bedrooms downstairs and if you don’t require 4 bedrooms, one of them lends itself very well to a media and the rear bedroom a home office. The space is there, how you use it is up to you.
This home and location are second to none and the opportunity is yours to make it your own. Call me to arrange a private inspection.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 725 m²
- Floor Area is 306 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View