Aptly named ‘The Little Gem’ in the heart of Eumundi resides this stunning art deco original Queenslander on an 809m2 block, offering the convenience of walking to school, Eumundi swimming pool, railway station, post office, shops, restaurants, live entertainment at the Imperial and markets whilst enjoying the warm ambiance of this gorgeous home. It is also the perfect location for a home based business with a floor plan that provides great options for this also offering large lower level complete with separate entry, huge storage area and separate toilet.
Eumundi prices are on the rise and there is an amazing opportunity for capital growth and expansion. There are also duplex or subdivision options available subject to council approval.
Some of the incredible features of this home are:
– 809m2 block
– intricate fretwork
– VJ walls and hoop pine floors
– soaring high ceilings and ceiling fans
– large private back yard
– beautiful rear deck overlooking gardens
Some of the recent improvements are:
– split system air-conditioning added
– fully painted inside and out
– oven and cooktop only 6 months old
– front deck tiled and awning roof added
– new toilets on both levels
– new drainage system installed
– new ironbark timber deck on back veranda
Get in quick for this one, stunning home and the ultimate location close to everything!
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- Street View