Private inspections 7 days a week, please call to book in.
This is the type of home that will take your breath away. Designed for ease of living, an abundance of natural light and embodying a relaxed Sunshine Coast vibe with a huge amount of privacy. The flow from inside to out is seamless and will have you enjoying making the absolute most of the Sunshine Coast’s warm summers and moderate winters.
Sleek design combined with a mix of modern timbers and luxurious fittings will have you never wanting to leave home.
In addition to the 4 bedrooms, there are 2 separate living rooms plus a home office.
Some of the other incredible features are:
– Ducted air conditioning on both levels
– Underground rain water tank
– Side access path and gate which leads direct to home office
– Stunning salt water pool with tiled and timber features
– Designer kitchen complete with high-end appliances and a huge butler’s pantry
– Extra wide garage with masses of storage space
Recent upgrades and improvements include:
– New fencing and the addition of bamboo feature paneling
– Split system air-conditioners added to the master and one other bedroom
– Re-landscaped gardens including paving, turf and planting
– New blinds and feature wallpaper
– New cover and pump for water tank
– Creation of an additional off-street parking bay
Only a short walk to 3 fantastic schools, shops, the beaach, local shops, parks and public transport. This is your opportunity to reside in a stunning home in a wonderful, family-friendly community set in the heart of the Sunshine Coast just a short drive from both Noosa Heads and the Maroochydore CBD.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 450 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View