Sudden change of circumstances has caused the seller to offer this home for sale at well below market value. With prices of land for much smaller blocks now over $300,000, this property represents massive value and you cannot come close to replacing it at this price.
If a spacious, light filled home with an easy living floorplan on a level block are what you’ve been searching for, you’ve found the perfect home here at 20 Montego Way.
Only 12 months old and in immaculate condition, this home of 201m2 has been designed to capture light and breezes whilst maximising a sense of spaciousness throughout and with recent sales of similar sized homes selling for over $600,000, and smaller blocks of land selling for over $300,000 you can be assured of exceptional value.
Some of the incredible inclusions are:
– 3.2kw solar power with room for more
– soaring entrance over 3m high and wide hallway
– 2550 height ceilings in remainder of the home
– spectacular kitchen with stone benchtops, plumbed fridge point
– kitchen window and screens open out to servery, walk in pantry, 900mm cooktop and oven
– air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– large laundry and great storage
– NBN already in place
– 6m wide garage with level driveway and garden shed
– brick construction built on a solid concrete slab
– no easement at the back of the property, room for a pool if desired
This home won’t last long at this price. Please call to arrange a private inspection, there are no open homes scheduled.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View