Lovingly known as the ‘Tree House’ by its current owners, 28 Greenside Court exudes privacy, luxury and a resort style vibe you’ll never want to leave.
Well established lush gardens frame the stunning salt water pool with heating so you can swim all year long. Located in the well established original part of Peregian Springs where blocks are bigger and the trees well established.
The master suite is located on the first floor and the abundance of louvre windows, combined with the private balcony amongst the tree tops, allows cooling evening breezes to circulate the entire room. Fall asleep to the cooling breeze and sound of the ocean.
Some of the other luxury features include:
– north facing 718m2 block
– 6.5kw solar panels
– side access with covered area for golf buggy or trailer
– new high quality ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– recently installed Velux motorised skylight
– new LED lights and carpet
– fully fenced front garden with grassed area and water feature
– 2 alfresco dining areas
– recently reinsulated to provide maximum efficiency
– huge space for vegetable garden with enclosed area to keep the birds away
– great storage and workshop area in the garage plus garden shed
Glass stacker doors open up the entire length of the dining and living room. With views of the pool from the kitchen entertaining and keeping an eye on the kids will be a dream.
This home is positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac with great neighbours.
Get in quick, it won’t last long.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 718 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View