Solidly built and extremely well-designed on 629m2 with large living areas overlooking the golf course is this beautiful home with high raked ceilings and an abundance of natural light. Serene green views and cooling breezes combine to create the ultimate relaxed Sunshine Coast living, golf front home.
Some of the incredible features of this home are:
– stunning views over the course and on to Cooroy Mountain
– 4 bedrooms PLUS 2 separate living areas
– the spacious master suite is located upstairs for the ultimate private retreat
– one of the ground floor bedrooms also overlooks the golf course and could also be another master suite
– split system air-conditioning throughout
– huge kitchen great for entertaining and family get togethers
– an alfresco area that wraps around 2 sides of the home and provides the perfect place for outdoor dining
– beautiful salt water pool overlooking the golf course
This home is very private and offers space for all the family. The large private master suite is upstairs and is a complete private oasis with a balcony also capturing those beautiful breeze. Both the ensuite and walk in robe are huge. There are split system air-conditioners in the living rooms and master bedroom to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
The level driveway is great for all ages. Representing exceptional value for money, 28 Longwood Drive is also located in one of the premier streets in Peregian Springs.
The Premier Location
– Leafy established Longwood drive bordering Lakeside Drive and Fairway Parade
– 15 min drive to Noosa and glorious Hastings Street and Maroochydore (airport and CBD)
– Private and public schools within walking distance
Peregian Springs sets the benchmark for community living. Immerse yourself in a thriving community with access to an array of elite lifestyle choices and services. The best of the best, from outstanding academic facilities, a shopping centre including supermarket, medical, vet and specialty stores. A choice of dining and cuisine. Amazing aged care, retirement and an 18 hole championship golf course designed by Phil Scott. Enjoy being surrounded by amazing hinterland and an abundance of parks, wildlife, walkways and bikeways. All within minutes of some of Australia’s most beautiful un-spoilt beaches, patrolled areas and surf breaks.
Peregian Springs is about family, friends, community spirit and a great golfing lifestyle.
Get in quick for this one, buying on the golf course with this view, at this price, is exceptional value.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View