Scribbly Gum Circuit is arguably one the best streets in Ridges. It is a lush, quiet, no through road on the edge of the estate walking distance to the beach (only 6 minutes on a bike!), schools, shops and transport.
This home is filled with an abundance of natural light and offers a spacious, well designed floor plan. Some of the great features of this home are:
* 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Solar panels
* 7 star energy rating
* Huge master suite with walk in robe
* Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
* 900mm freestanding gas cooktop
* Solid block render construction
* Large covered alfresco outdoor dining area
* 2 car spacious garage (currently partial internal conversion to an office, easy to reinstate)
* Fully landscaped private and lush gardens
* Rainwater tank
* Very low maintenance and fully fenced
* Only 7 years old – still under tax depreciation benefits
Only a short walk to the Rec Club, restaurants, shops and beach, this home really has got the lot .
Choosing to reside in Ridges Peregian Springs offers a contemporary lifestyle community with exclusive access to first class lifestyle resort facilities at the Ridges Rec Club including the Pool Cafe, heated 8 lane 25 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis courts, BBQ facilities and much more. You will also enjoy a managed environment with formal measures in place to ensure parks, pathways and landscaping are maintained plus:
– Onsite security and community liaison officer
– Sporting fields and Club House
– FTTP cabling for fast internet
– a mere 5 mins to Peregian Beach, only 15 minutes to Noosa and the Sunshine Coast Airport
Surrounded by outstanding academic facilities, a shopping centre including supermarket, medical, vet and specialty stores. A choice of dining and cuisine including the Pool Cafe at The Ridges Estate, Brown Rice and others. Enjoy being surrounded by amazing hinterland and an abundance of parks, wildlife, walkways and bike paths. All within minutes of some of Australia’s most beautiful white sandy beaches, patrolled areas and surf breaks. From this address it is a mere 6 minute bike ride to the beach or 20 minute walk.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Street View