You couldn’t come close to replacing this home at this price!
From the moment you enter through the soaring entrance with 3m high ceilings, you know you are going to love everything about this home…
You might expect air-conditioning, stone benchtops, and immaculate presentation, but this home has all this so much more:
– 4 bedrooms + media + study
– 2.5m side access for boat or trailer
– oversized garage with built in storage
– 2.7m height ceilings
– 2.4m metre high oversized Port Douglas entry door
– 40mm stone benchtops with waterfall ends and huge walk in pantry
– 900mm Omega freestanding oven with gas cooktop
– 20mm stone top servery with bifold window through to alfresco
– highlighted art display entry niches with custom lighting
– rectified porcelain tiles and deluxe series sisal carpet to bedrooms
– louvre windows providing excellent cross ventilation
– fibre optic cabling throughout and 2 TV points installed in media for alternate design layout
– double brick exterior walls with quality Rockcote RRR acrylic texture render (10 year warranty)
– double insulated roof and R1.5 bradford batts in walls
– merbau decking and Sir Walter turf
– fully fenced and 5000l water tank
There are so many other features and benefits to this home you really must see it for yourself.
Only a short walk to the Rec Club, restaurants, shops and beach it really has got the lot and is available now.
Choosing to reside in Ridges Peregian Springs offers a contemporary lifestyle community with exclusive access to first class lifestyle resort facilities at the Ridges Rec Club including the Pool Caf, heated 8 lane 25 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis courts, BBQ facilities and much more. You will also enjoy a managed environment with formal measures in place to ensure parks, pathways and landscaping is maintained plus:
– Onsite security and community liaison officer
– Sporting fields and Club House
– Fibre Optic technology to every home for fast internet
– a mere 5 mins to Peregian Beach, only 15 minutes to Noosa and the Sunshine Coast Airport
Surrounded by outstanding academic facilities, a shopping centre including supermarket, medical, vet and specialty stores. A choice of dining and cuisine including the Pool Caf at The Ridges Estate, Brown Rice and others.
Enjoy being surrounded by amazing hinterland and an abundance of parks, wildlife, walkways and bikeways. All within minutes of some of Australia’s most beautiful white sandy beaches, patrolled areas and surf breaks. From this address it is a mere 6 minute bikeride to the beach or 20 minute walk. Don’t delay, this one will go fast.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View