A luxury home of breathtaking design and masterful execution, this Peregian Beach house offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple living areas. The morning light is simply magical and the whole home exudes an incredible relaxed vibe with an abundance of natural light and space.
82 Oriole Avenue is located in an exclusive enclave of quality homes enjoying the best beach lifestyle with a distinct yesteryear feel of childhood summer holidays. Situated on the Eastern beachside of David Low Way, only 4 doors from the stunning white sandy beaches the Sunshine Coast is renowned for. The only passing traffic is that of an occasional neighbour, and the only sound you’ll hear is that of the ocean.
The wow factor of this home is effortlessly harnessed in the expansive open-concept living spaces backdropped by 2 private decks, the wall of library shelving, gas lift windows and entire walls of sliding stacker doors.
What you would expect:
– sea views
– 2.7m height ceilings on both levels
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Butlers pantry
– Multiple living areas
– 40mm stone benchtop with waterfall ends
– Gas lift windows
– Polished and honed concrete floors on ground level
– 140mm Select Grade Hoop Pine timber on the upper level
– Lush walled gardens with low maintenance synthetic turf and timber walkways
– Double garage with built in storage
– Video intercom at front gate
– ducted vacuum
– Space for, and preparations made, to add a pool
What sets it apart from the rest:
– Ultimate deluxe master suite with massive ensuite
– Fully fitted walk in robe with soft close drawers
– 2 private decks (1 with fitting for a spa)
– 1 bathroom and the ensuite with a completely open shower
– Gaggenau oven, steamer, wok and BBQ plate
– Gessi tapware (made in Italy) in ensuite
– Bisazza tiles in the ensuite (custom blend made in Italy)
– Basins, bath and WC all by Marc Newson for Ideal Standard in ensuite
– Rogerseller bathroom fittings in main bathroom
– Marimekko curtains in the downstairs bedroom and library
– Diesel for Foscarini, Satelight and Bernabeifreeman lighting
– Silk curtains in the master bedroom
– Virtually soundproof when closed due to the commercial grade doors and windows
– Retains a moderate temperature throughout the year with cooling sea breezes in summer
– Video intercom for external and internal communication
Both the quality and location of this home are outstanding and represent exceptional value at this price. Weekday and Sunday private inspections available.
The Sunshine Coast is growing and the value of this prime location property is sure to grow with it. Following are some of the exciting things happening on the Coast:
– High speed submarine internet cable – coming soon!
– New University Hospital – now open!
– New Sunshine Coast town centre at Maroochydore – under way!
– International flights coming to the existing Sunshine Coast airport – scheduled for 2020
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 556 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View