Private inspections 7 days a week, please call to book in.
This stunning 3 year old home on a 701m2 block provides the ultimate in Sunshine Coast living. Immaculately presented, everything is of the highest quality and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with spectacular views over the hinterland to Cooroy Mountain.
– 4 bedrooms
– Open plan living room PLUS separate media room
– Home office
– … and a Kids/Guest retreat
Some of the other incredible inclusions accompanying this home are:
– side access for boat or trailer and a garden shed
– ducted air conditioning throughout
– gorgeous kitchen with huge island bench, Bosch 900mm gas cooking and walk in pantry
– stunning high-end timber look tiles – you get the best of both worlds, they look sensational yet don’t have the maintenance of timber floors
– beautiful garden arbour designed to take in the hinterland view
– stunning gardens with the highest quality plants, grass and soil for longevity and ease of maintenance
There are so many other features and benefits to this house you really must see it for yourself. Only a short walk to schools, restaurants and shops it really has got the lot and is available now, call me to arrange a private inspection.
Peregian Springs is located only 15 minutes to both Noosa and Maroochydore, moments drive from stunning white sandy beaches and is surrounded by outstanding academic facilities, a shopping centre including supermarket, medical, vet and specialty stores. A choice of dining and cuisine including the Pool Caf at The Ridges Estate, Brown Rice and others.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 701 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View