Get in quick for this stunning 3 bedroom home in Peregian Breeze with fantastic features throughout. The beautiful landscaped gardens are totally low maintenance with synthetic turf, built in hardwood bench seating running the length of the back boundary, great side access and a garden shed.
Some of the great features are:
– 6.5kw solar power (the owners are in credit!)
– large master bedroom with walk-in-robe
– stone benches and soft-close cabinetry
– gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
– ceiling fans throughout
– separate bath and shower in main bathroom
Take advantage of this great opportunity – all the hard work has been done and the location is exceptional.
Located only minutes to the beach, cafes, shops, schools, with manicured gardens and fully fenced, this property has absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy the ultimate low maintenance Sunshine Coast Lifestyle.
The garden is large enough for pets and small children to play safely and securely, but small enough that you don’t need to be doing any back-breaking chores; this home is designed for relaxation and comfort, it reflects the needs of our busy modern lifestyle.
“Peregian Breeze” is a master planned residential estate with walking and cycling paths, parks, playgrounds and cafe all within reach. A few minutes drive to the beach, fine dining, surf club and 3 schools.
The Sunshine Coast is growing and the value of property is sure to grow with it, following are some of the exciting things happening on the Coast:
– High speed submarine internet cable – coming soon!
– New University Hospital – now open!
– A 5 Star hotel resort receiving preliminary approval – coming soon!
– New Sunshine Coast town centre at Maroochydore – under way!
– International flights coming to the existing Sunshine Coast airport – scheduled for late 2020
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View