Gems like this don’t come onto the market very often and this home has so much going for it you will fall in love the moment you walk through the door. With a well zoned floor plan and high ceilings providing an abundance of natural light and space.
Set on a great 600m2 parcel of land with a level driveway, side access for a boat or caravan and no easements. This home is presented in immaculate condition and some of the recent additions and improvements are:
– new sparkling salt water pool with stone water feature
– professionally landscaped gardens
– stunning seating area to the front garden
– huge tiled under cover alfresco area
The above are in addition to the following amazing features:
– 5kw solar power
– 4 bedrooms PLUS huge media room
– split system air-conditioning
– quality PJ Burns build
– massive kitchen with induction cooking
– short walk to schools, shops and transport
If you’re looking for a home that delivers on space, quality and liveability at a fantastic price – 114 The Avenue delivers on all fronts. Call me to arrange a private inspection and beat the rush.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage