Located in the quiet, prestige enclave of Putters Lane, this stunning residence will impresses on every level. The current owners chose this 779m2 block to build their dream home on due to the beautiful, lightly treed golf course view behind, abundance of trees in the surrounding area and the quiet cul-de-sac location only a short walk to schools and shops.
On arrival at the property you are greeted by impeccably landscaped gardens and expansive double door entry into the home. Some of the incredible features this home offers are:
– 4 bedrooms, open plan kitchen/living, huge separate media room plus home office
– 5 zone ducted air-conditioning
– 6kw solar panels for hugely reduced electricity costs
– Gorgeous bamboo floors
– Massive master suite with stunning brand new ensuite and walk in robe
– 2.7m height ceilings and 2.4m height doors
– Large kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm gas cooking
– Timber bifold doors opening to large tiled alfresco
– Stunning salt water pool with energy efficient variable speed pump
– Lovely timber deck – loads of room to relax
– Oversized garage with high ceilings
– Securely fenced for children and/or pets
This home has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by the original owners who have loved every minute living here. A quick glance at the surrounding properties in the blue ribbon precinct and you realise quality homes and gardens are the norm.
Get in fast for this one, homes of this quality, location and price are getting snapped up quickly. Call me to arrange your private inspection.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View