Amber Werchon Property presents to the market 28 Scribbly Gum Circuit. This home is truly exquisite in every way! Built and designed with a unique combination of impeccable taste and functionality.
Located in beautiful Scribbly Gum Circuit, a quiet no-through road is walking distance to both public and private schools and just a 20-minute walk to the stunning white sands of Peregian Beach. Not only is the location incredible, it also has a cleverly designed floor plan, providing space for all.
Designed for easy care living and functionality, this home is nestled in one of the more secluded areas of Peregian Springs and comes complete with:
– four large bedrooms
– separate media room PLUS home office PLUS kids/guest retreat
– no neighbours behind
– primary suite with huge fully fitted walk in robe and luxury ensuite
– elegant kitchen with huge island, butlers pantry and 900mm gas cooking
– separate home office which could be a 5th bedroom if required
– beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens with synthetic turf
– stunning private courtyard at the front with views to Mount Coolum
– automated watering system and 5000 litre water tank
– great storage throughout
– fully landscaped back yard with room to add a pool
– floodlights directed at the trees create a stunning evening ambience
– enjoy breakfast at the outdoor breakfast deck with views of Mount Coolum early in the morning, or have a drink or two at sunset
– quiet street with very minimal local traffic
– short walk to schools and Emu Mountain for spectacular sunrise and sunsets
– grow your own vegetables in the sizeable veggie patch
– most trees on this property bear edible fruits and are hardy and low maintenance
– child and pet friendly due to wrap-around fencing which also makes the property very private
– 20 minute walk to the beach, 6 minutes on your bike!
Choosing to reside in Ridges Peregian Springs offers a contemporary lifestyle community with exclusive access to first class lifestyle resort facilities at the Ridges Rec Club including the Pool Cafe, heated 8 lane 25 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis courts, BBQ facilities and much more. You will also enjoy a managed environment with formal measures in place to ensure parks, pathways and landscaping are maintained plus:
– Onsite security and community liaison officer
– Sporting fields and Club House
– fibre optic cabling for fast internet
– a mere 5 mins to Peregian Beach, only 15 minutes to Noosa and the Sunshine Coast Airport
Get in quick for this one, call me to arrange your private inspection.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 660 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View