Positioned overlooking the 10th fairway in well established Longwood Drive is this beautiful family home situated on a 732m2 block.
The northerly aspect of this light filled home maximises the golf course view from the master suite, kitchen, living and alfresco – the feeling of space and serenity at this home is palpable.
Some of the incredible all NEW inclusions are:
– Bathroom and ensuite
– Full perimeter termite barrier
– Landscaping and tiled pathways
– Garden shed on slab
– Back deck and built in BBQ area
– Colourbond double carport
– Deck roof (to match new carport roof)
– Roof re-bedded and repainted
– New concrete area up side of house for trailer/boat
– Cabinetry/work station/shelving in living area
– Plantation shutters to main bedroom, living area and kitchen
– Built in robe in main bedroom (in addition to existing walk in robe)
– New hot water tank last week!
– Newly painted internally
– New fence along golf course boundary
– New strip drainage at front of house and down side of house
– Full grout clean to floor tiles
Just a short walk to 3 incredible schools, the golf club, local shops and services and only a few minutes in the car to the white, sandy beaches the Sunshine Coast is renowned for.
Contact us for a floor plan.
Get in quick for this one!!!
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 732 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Street View