Welcome home to 10 Goldfinch Close. This home is an absolute delight in every sense, from the location to the impeccably maintained residence and superb floor plan.
The original owners have maintained and upgraded the home so that it presents like new. Some of the incredible features are:
– Beautiful kitchen with stone waterfall ends, 900mm oven and cooktop
– Stone benchtops, large walk in pantry with glass feature door
– Huge open plan living and dining
– Separate media room with plantation shutters
– Massive master bedroom with an abundance of cool breezes via windows and door opening to the alfresco
– The remaining two bedrooms are spacious with built in robes
– Stunning ensuite with double vanities and large shower
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– 600mm porcelain floor tiles
– Both sun and block-out blinds to all windows
– An abundance of louvers and clever placement of doors and windows for optimum cross ventilation
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens with established trees offering shade and privacy
– Access to Ridges Rec Club including tennis courts, 25m 8 lane swimming pool and gymnasium
– Short walk to schools, shops and the beach
Goldfinch Close is a premier location, set high capturing cooling sea breezes. This is a home that truly feels like home and has been loved and cherished but it’s owners, only moving now to be closer to family.
Call me to arrange a private inspection.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 513 m²
- 2 Garage