If you’re looking for a beautiful near new home offering privacy and a huge dash of gorgeousness, you’ve found it here at 184 Old Emu Mountain Road.
This home is offered at a fantastic price, a similar sized home with smaller pool recently sold for $700K.
There are no neighbours behind and its elevated position ensures great breezes circulate throughout the home. In one of the first established areas of Peregian Breeze where the blocks and homes are larger, with easy access in from both entry/exits, short walk to transport and the new cafe / grocer.
Some of the incredible features this home offers are:
– 3 bedrooms PLUS study nook PLUS media
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– High ceilings throughout
– Double gate side access for the boat or caravan
– Well zoned floor plan
– Sparkling salt water pool
– Timber deck and feature fencing to on rear boundary
– Open plan living/kitchen/dining overlooking the pool
– All on one easy living level
– Stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms
– Separate laundry with direct access to clothesline
– Easily maintained gardens
– Fully fenced for children and pets
– Great breezes and ideal north / east aspect
– Great sized covered alfresco and huge amount of privacy from neighbours
This home truly represents exceptional value at the price and location. It won’t last long, call me to arrange an inspection.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document agent4573 can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Street View